June 26, 2008

After a small period of time, Firefox had started acting up on me, it Would not allow me to download any addons making it impossible to blog. Lucky for me, a few days ago it started working, and I Didn't get around to blogging till this morning. Anyway here are a couple of the ones I recently downloaded.

Hyperwords - Allows me to double click a would and see what the meaning of it is.
Cooliris Previews - Preview a link without leaving the webpage.
Flagfox - Displays a flag depicting the location of the current server.
Piclens - Discover more
Scribefire - What i use for blogging.
Smart Bookmarks Bar - Hide bookmarks' names in the bookmarks bar.
Colorful tabs - colors your tabs.

Those are the main Addons that I've actually accepted from Firefox. Aside from Themes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment