June 26, 2008

We received a call from my sister, saying that they had gotten into a Accident along with my mother. We had told my brother and me and father had gotten ready and headed out, to see what happened. Once we arrived what I saw was pretty scary, but lucky enough my mother wasn't hurt nor what my sister. Although my mother did have some pain in her collar bone, and upper neck. They had to actually cut the door, and take it off, we don't know if it's totally or not. Lets hope it's not.

Right now, I'm typing this in the car, but we're heading over to Newton Hospital. My mom is suppose to be getting an x-ray and their checking out my sister, even though shes mostly fine. As of right now, I'm not really sure what to expect when it comes to the car, but when it comes to family, everything will be back to normal in no time, I hope.

Aside from that the other driver, actually rammed into someones house, and the house wasn't that badly broken, but besides that, the garages we're pushed into the house. Although I over heard him saying, he would sue my mom, although he was the cause of the accident. All in all, this is absurd, and this guy is nuts. I just hope everything goes well, and that my mom Isn't hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment