July 15, 2008

It is five minutes to four in the morning, and I am amazed I have been up almost all night. I don't know whats been screwing with my head this morning, all I know is that, I want to sleep. It's funny because at the moment, I am using a neighbor's wireless connection which is worth it, since I can actually load a page, unlike the others.

Few days ago, me and a mate created a fan forum for the comic hellboy. Which is published by Dark Horse Comics. We are right now looking for a Extra Moderator. Although the forum has a small amount of members we're hoping it will grow into big community. Hopefully becoming one of the best.

I am feeling bad for my dog right now. She has an Itch on her bottom and keeps on going to nip at it. I just hope it It's not some type of Bug or something. I hope we bring her to the Vet soon enough before it starts to worsen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment